Please note that if you are interested in submitting editorial as a potential feature, send a short abstract of approximately 200 words describing your paper.
Any feature we carry will have the following framework:
- Headline: Five or six words that capture the key accomplishment.
- Opening line(s): A statement of the big achievement, and who was involved This should be no more than a couple of sentences.
- First section: The impact that this project or process could have, why is that important to industry?
- Second section: Put your work in context. If you have broken a record, how did you do it? What was the breakthrough?
- Third section: Details about your product or process.
- Fourth section: How you can improve on this result, and what do you plan to do next?
- Last: Give a short bio and headshot if possible.
Please note that we may edit the article for style. If we do that, you will be able to view the edition version prior to publication.
Once you have written your story, please send it to: email@example.com
If would like more information about our editorial guidelines please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org